Kerala is a gods own chosen place and is famous for its tourist destination, weather, food, culture and the peace flows, whichever place you chose you will always enjoy the tranquillity. It has shoreline of around 600 kilometres &is also known as Malabar Coast state. Kerala is very famous for its sea shorelines, palm trees and backwaters. Well known from relaxation, to Ayurveda treatment to good food, to tea gardens, spices and wildlife etc.
Some Of The Best Features Of Kerala Tourism Are –
- Temple city of Hampi with its huge stricture and beautiful designs, craved stones etc.
- The beautiful hoysala temple with its convoluted architecture and jewels for the built up of structure
- The serene Coromandel Coastwith its blue water and also unique combination of temple
- Tropical paradise which is worth visiting and experiencing
- Backwatersrelaxation and backwater houses and boats which is another comfortable stay in which you can also have a Ayurveda treatment
- Cardamom berg resorts and stay which will also allow you to enjoy the beautiful tea gardens and spice plantations
- Wildlife parks are another joy, whichcan be enjoyed. There is 5 national parks and 13 sanctuaries where you can enjoy the complete wildlife beauty of free animals & surrounding wildlife
- Ideal time of visiting Kerala is from December to April, May and June.
The beaches in Kerala are spread in the coast of somewhere around 580 km. One of the most fascinating evenings or early morning hour that one can spend is boating at Paravur Lake near kollam. Boating in the early morning hours and late evenings is one of the best attractions as it gives tranquillity and free flowing feeling. Kovalam beach near thriuvanthpuram is also one of the unsurpassed place of tourist attractions and many people spend their fruitful time in Gods own chosen city with such a serene beauty, cold wind and under hot sun.
Besides, these beaches have many other features like restaurants, Ayurveda centres, attractions, games, water sports etc. Some beaches which are worth visiting are the
- Kappad beach, khozikhode near Calicut
- Alappuzha in Alappuzha district
- Mararikulam north Alappuzha is also one of the most beautiful beaches that one could ever visit
- Nattika beach in Thrissur
- Vadanappilly beach in Thrissur district
- Cherai Beach
- Beypore beach
- Fort Kochi
- Muzhappilangad Beach at Kannur
Brackish waters, parallel lakes and beaches with deep dark waters and mother nature’s grace surrounding the backwater with all kinds of trees and shrubs, what more can more beautiful about the backwater and houseboats which are on the backwaters. Just imagine spending your days and nights with tranquil backwater and houseboats with mouth-watering dishes and restful time, worth thousands of blessings. Major backwater around Kerala with beautiful Kettuvallam rides Ashtamudi Lake, Kollam backwaters, cherai beach backwater, etc.
Hill Stations –
Some of the best hill stations in Kerala worth visiting are as follows –
- The Munnar Hillscape
- Nelliyampathy’s hill station of sithar kundu
- Pallakad hill station
- Western ghat hill stations
- Vagamon hill station with beautiful views
- Paithalmala hill station with all its greenery and wild magnificence
- Wayanad & ponmudi hill stations
- Nelliyampathi and thekkady hill resorts
There are many beautiful wildlife sanctuaries worth visiting. These sanctuaries house many animal species and huge population comprising of world’s rarest and primate species like macaque. The wildlife also consists of beautiful elephants, lions, birds etc.
It also comprises of some wetlands, evergreen rainforest, evergreen forests etc. Lake Sasthamkotta, Vembanad wetlands are some wetlands one can visit which are very unique ahs international importance.
The beautiful waterfall comprises of athirappilly falls, charpa falls also known as milky falls, chalakudy falls, meenavallam fall. The idukki district is well known for many waterfalls. Waterfalls are one of the most unique places to visit in kerala which usually people miss.