Heard of the color psychology? Well humans are attracted to colors and images impulsively. Bombarding a website with too much of Information will lose you a customer especially in e-commerce businesses. If you really want to make your landing page attractive, you could play a simple trick. Use info graphics! This will retain your customer and prevent him from switching to any other website after considering your stuff boring. Now many people wonder what info graphics are and why they could be so successful.
Infographics are visuals that represent data or information in the most colorful, easy and understandable manner.
Table of Content
- Types of Infographics
- How to Create a Best Comparison Infographic
- Creating Infographics in Different Formats
- Infographics For Branding Purpose
- Infographics Has Content Strategy
- Importance of Infographics
Types of Infographics
Type of infographic is basically dependent over the template that is used. Currently, there are nine different types of infographic templates available for us to make good use of in the content marketing. Visual content type is often deciding factor to select this type of template. Let us see each type of template in detail:
- Statistical Infographic: This is a type of visual content format that is apt and more used for the presentation of the various types of data through the choices data visualization types. Metrics effective communication is the main theme of this type of template in the visual content presentation. Data enriched stories, surveys, business reports, subject matter statistics and many more will be easy to present through this type of infographic.
- Informational Infographic: Information is very often available in the form of text, but visual content is all about little text and more of images. Here, Informational Infographic type is a best choice for all that comes with the facility to summarize well the text into the easy points with the help of illustrations, iconography, bullets list, images and some more. Here, designing of visual content play a vital role in making your presentation quite compelling.
- Timeline Infographic: Timeline is always primary focus through this kind of visual content presentation. Very often time line is part and parcel of storytelling and chronological time presentation is a best example here too. Any storytelling with timeline as focus will gain more mileage through this template and it is a great help to present your information in the sequences through it too.
- Process Infographic: It is very common practice in content marketing to present some of the important processes. This kind of process presentation visually is very much possible and effective with Process Infographic templates. It will allow presenting content in the form of information flow through branching sequences or in the linear approach. For example, you want to present a loan approval process, and then this template will be a best match.
- Geographic Infographic: Location based information is very often part of our storytelling in our content marketing. There is a special Geographic Template available for making this visual content more appealing and interesting. There are many different types of geographic location impressive presentation available through this template as choropleth mapping, bubble mapping, sankey diagrams and many more.
- Hierarchical Infographic: It is often required to present data in different types of levels without affecting its hierarchy. Here, Hierarchy Infogrpahic template can serve well to your purpose. This will help you to organize your data with hierarchy and it will be more effective with your audience to understand it flawless too.
- Interactive Infographic: It is highly imperative to all our presentations to be more interactive with audience. Here, an interactive infographic template comes with the best features to satiate well these needs. This interactive feature will allow the reader to explore the details on the visual content to the further extent successfully.
- Video & Motion Graphics Infographic: The video & motion graphic infographic is also very well familiar as animated infographic too. The major difference with this template is that the content is not static and everything on the infographic like text, charts, images, illustrations and some more are purely animated. Here, longer duration animation forms are videos. These are nowadays gaining more attention than all other types too.
- Comparison Infographic: It is very often a great necessity to compare two different items in our storytelling in the content marketing. Comparison infographic template is a best choice for this purpose in your visual content design. This template will allow you highlight your preferences in an impressive manner like similarities, differences and many more.
How to Create a Best Comparison Infographic
It is nowadays very common necessity in content creation to have comparison or contrasting topics or objects for the effective storytelling. Whenever there is a necessity for fostering in a better alignment between two products or objects or topics, then it is essential to highlight some of the differences and similarities with telling effect. Infographics are definitely a super perfect option for your story telling in this context. In fact, this kind of comparison with other objects will elevate your reliability to the good extent too. This may be useful for you when you changed your product specs through depicting well the differences from the past to present. Also, it is more apt when your products have two different versions, then present the differences of each variant in a way the selection of the right one will be easy for your customers.
It is important for your compare or versus infographic to be adorned with valid data in a way your comparison will be differences between similar products like you can compare apples with apples, but do not deviate it to something else. It requires data as your first source to create this kind of visual content. Use valid data in up to five bullet points as this will connect quickly with your readers. Always try to compare core data of the product or service and restrict it up to 6 or little below valid points. Here, whatever you’re comparing should belong to the same metric without fail otherwise leads to confusion to the readers.
Now, start comparing your data on a best template that is matching well to your topic. Keep the comparing points side by side as this will be easy to eye to recognize the essence of the comparison. You can compare any number of objects, but keep them side by side with proper symmetry. Align your presentation in a way both sides are complementing each other. Also, make it sure to use different colors to each object in order to differentiate each with more significance. Use the same element for the presentation without fail too.
Comparison through infographic is definitely a best choice, but planning, presenting and using right data is the essence for its quality. Importantly, this presentation with perfection will always leads to a great level of reliability for your business services or products successfully too.
Creating Infographics in Different Formats
Resume in Infographic Format
CV or Resume is currently playing a vital role in the professionals’ career path excellence. Nowadays, the routine format resume is old school approach and try it in a novice approach that can make you as a winner at your professional front. It is observed recently that many of the resumes with visual content are gaining good attention from recruiters as well as from the employers too. It will send a signal to your recruiters and employers that you think better and special than your competitors. Apply this winning strategy and be a winner above all in your field.
During the recruitment process, your resume is something that tells more about you, yours skills, knowledge and abilities with telling effect. Many years, we’re all following a textual format approach for this purpose. Very often, a professional with very good experience presented in the resume in textual format failing to gain the attention from the recruiters for the various reasons besides the important reason that is competition. Here, add up your resume or CV with visual content along with suitable little text in it. This will present you in a special manner than all others and recruiters will find you as away from all others due to the way presented your candidature with more telling effect with visual content.
Let us see some of the best useful tips for creating this visual resume:
- It is highly imperative to remember that your CV creation in visual content is all about clearing your routine approach of heavy descriptions and lengthy paragraphs.
- Infographic resume is all about simple visual presentation that leaves you with no room for adding too many things in it. It is important to prioritize main and salient aspects of your resume into the infographic for this purpose.
- It is always important to have a customized approach for this CV creation keeping in mind the post applying and through predicting, what exactly employers and recruiters will look for in it.
- It is good approach to research suitably before this CV creation to predict the best salient parts those will be good for this resume. Your best source for this research would be definitely online.
- It is another best practice to browse and check some of the available online CVs those are in the infographic format. Do not copy anything from these samples, but try to make your own one with a special approach utilizing the samples as the best sources.
- Now, start to design your CV step by step from the Header with Picture, Contact details including social media accounts, expertise key areas, experience, achievements, additional skills, and some more those are suitable for your effective CV customization.
CV or Resume created in Infographic format with best templates and suitable textual content will help you well for your career excellence in many ways.
Regular Newsletters into Infographics
Digital marketers’ important choice to connect well with their existing and prospective customer base is at present through Email newsletters. Here, very often routine newsletters were seen reaching trash box or spam folder from the recipients. If you’re looking to control this kind of situation, then present your newsletters in the form of interactive story telling infographics. This might help you to a good extent rather witnessing negative impact from your email marketing strategy. As long as you enriched this email with a best and enticing graphical representation, the things will be different than past and rewarding too. Things you should apply for this purpose in this approach are:
- As usual consider a best topic, but pay more attention on visual elements in a way the user as soon as opens a mail should feel like checking it.
- Keep an interesting story telling in it with good images and less text. Also, adding with humor can work out well in your favor in this situation too.
- Make it quite interactive in a way reader can reach you with a single click at various places in the infographic to the suitable landing pages at your site.
- Make the reader feel like going through the details and this magic should be created through your visual elements in the infographic for sure.
- Keep the story context as interesting at the same time keeping it crisp and short too.
- Make it sure that the infographic will fit well within the desktop or tablet or mobile window as too lengthy images beyond to the screen can result into quick ignorance.
- Keep your title and other headings in the infographic quite catchy as these are major attention grabbing elements while opened an email newsletter that is in infographic format.
- If you keep up this strategy in right manner then it turns the reader to wait for your next email newsletter with attention for sure.
It is time now to forget about routine paths and approaches with your email newsletter strategies. Replace your routine mails with the well-designed infographics. This will bring best changes for sure into your email marketing approach.
Real-Life Into Infographics
We’re daily seeing many interesting infographics online from the best people all around the world. The real life infographic is the latest trend among them all. These are generated through using real life photos and imagery along with the telling effect enriched data visualization intertwined well in it. This kind of information and data through real life images and photos are making more sense than the routine type online. Unique stories with telling effect are the best result through this approach. Emotional touch is something you will generate through it successfully, which will always be successfully in connecting your story well with your audiences. Currently, food topics are seen more successful through this approach online. Let us see some of the important points and tips those are more useful and helpful for you in creating these real-life infographics more effectively:
- It is very important to start this approach with a proper planning and initiate this planning with determination over the required photos and imagery for your planned topic. Also, it is good to research a little online here through checking some of the recently successful real life infographic(s).
- So far, food topics seen covered through this type of infographics, but try to plan a topic of your genre too on the same lines as the way with the food topics those are currently successful online.
- Planning a perfect layout is the first step for you for these infographics. List all the information and data that you planned to share through this visual content. Study well this data and plan a perfect order to present well this data and information, which will give you a step by step approach for the creation of the best layout with photos and imagery for the project. Make it sure to have more photographs those can be better match for this planned layout.
- Plan suitable colors, background and icons for your infographic, but limit them to an extent in the way your presentation can be simple through avoiding well clumsiness in it. Pair suitable colors as well as vector icons with a pleasing approach in a sway presentation can connect well with your audience.
- Plan to create this infographic with real life imagery, photos and some more along with the interactive features without fail in it.
- Separate the text in the infographic with three different font styles and sizes. Select one for your heading, other for titles and rest one for the running text in the infographic.
- Check some of the freely available templates online those can be of better match for your presentation and select one for the usage.
- It is additional good idea to create a textual version of the whole infographic topic and keep a link within the infographic for the reader to reach it easily. This will keep intact your textual readers as well as infographic readers for your site.
Infographics For Branding Purpose
Infographic as visual content currently leading well in the content marketing field. This kind of practice is very high all over the world too. Businesses are using it as a best medium to satiate well the content needs of the markets and customer base. Here, any business that is looking for branding should make good utilization of this practice. Mainly, your branding strategy will be more effective through improvising your product visibility and this will be more effective through the visual content nowadays. It is time now to make good use of the infographic for the brand establishment needs and this is suitable for existing and new businesses too. Let us see three important aspects those can help well your business branding through infographic.
- Any business that is with determination to establish as a best brand will definitely try to use content marketing strategies to the maximum extent. Here, routine content strategies are no longer your success paths. You should have something innovative and enticing for this purpose. Start using infographics for this purpose that will ensure more readability and scalability for your content from your target user base. The information that is intended to deliver to the markets and user base will be delivered flawless always through visual content than the textual content. Importantly, your existing and prospective user base will pay attention to your information, when it is presented in an interesting manner in the form of text added visuals images.
- The content developed for the branding needs require sharing with all your target audiences. Here, social network sites, email marketing and some more are standing as the help. But, the success rate with your sharing will be dependent based on the kind of content you’re using too. People are nowadays keeping away from the lengthy textual content as it takes their time. So, apply some unique approach here through using infographics. This will gain attention to your content that is shared at any of the planned channels whether it is through social or email. Infographics are easy to share at the same time successful in obtaining attention from your target base very quickly than the textual content.
- There is a great level of SEO benefit for your content that is created in the form of visual content. The kind of SEO benefit acquired through this approach will help you to reach your branding goals quickly too. Search engines always follow the user base interests without fail. Presently, all popular search engines are aware that users are paying huge attention to infographics. This is resulting into good SEO benefit for your business that is using infographics as their content strategy. This will cater well to your branding needs to the maximum extent too.
Special with Online Community?
Infographic is the buzz word currently in the digital world and businesses with emphasized approach through digital marketing can’t afford ignoring this type of content creation too. Content is always special online, but making it user friendly is the key behind the successful content design strategy. People tried many different ways of content designs, but infographics made a great breakthrough in this context. It has gone to such an extent that many professionals seen creating their professional profiles through it too. Routine content options are no longer a preferred communication medium at present online. Online community is looking for something amusing, innovative, novice and interesting. Address their interest using the graphics and it will connect you strongly with the online community.
Infographic design and creation is little complex initially, but down the line things will turn into beaten path for you. Here, the best suggestion is to follow and check some of these success stories online. These will give you an idea of their easy creation. There is no necessity to have good graphics and graphics creation knowledge for this purpose. Make it interesting and add some content in it illustrative way. This will make your target audience show interest and they will tend to appreciate it for sure. This kind of visual content creation is the latest trend and many digital marketing companies are following it for their clients in order to ensure quick success in return.
Content is always a way to obtain success for online businesses and websites. Infographics are the best content design option for all here. It is never too late to try it into your content marketing and it is better to reap out the best benefits from it before the trend changes. Very commonly, people are always late in recognizing the benefits of the latest trends. It is not wise to let it happen with your content design needs too. Apply this new strategy today and it will gain you good benefits for you in return besides being a great support for your branding needs too.
Infographic kind of visual content is nowadays practiced by many online businesses and websites for their content marketing needs. There is a myth that images will not be reasonable help for SEO except the image title tag optimization, but infographics proven this aspect in other way. Perhaps, search engines may not be able to read your images, but user does. This is resulting into the huge attention from the online audiences towards infographics, which is resulting into the huge UI/UX factor for your SEO. Here, acquired UI/UX SEO factor is more valuable than any other SEO factors those are considered by any search engines. Definitely, visual content of this format is currently a best interest for the netizens and this is definitely a great boost for your SEO rankings too.
There is one more important point intertwined with your infographic practices too. It is common and essential to research in detail on your topic through gathering relevant data. This extensive research and gathered data can be helpful for you in many ways. You can create textual content besides the infographic as well as the same data will be useful to create the best whitepaper too. So, you still have a lot scope to make good use of the research information and data in the various forms apart from the created infographic too.
Very often, complex data enriched topics are hard to explain through words. This kind of issues are always easy to resolve through your infographic. Your infographic with images, charts and some more makes it easy for you to explain complexity in the simple and easiest format for your readers. When things are explained this easily, the kind of engagement you will acquire through your visual content will be enormous. Such acquisition will again result into good UI/UX for your SEO.
Definitely, infographics are the best addition to your current content marketing strategy. It will help well to your SEO besides being more enticing to your target audience too. Also, it is not tough nowadays to create this visual content through utilizing well available online tools, templates and some more. Add this strategy without fail into your SEO and make good use of it for your website or online product or service digital marketing and branding needs.
Connects Targeted Audience
Information graphic is currently known as Infographic. This is currently used all over the world online to communicate well between the business and customer. This graphic idea in the visual content format is nowadays gaining attention and bringing rewarding benefits in return for websites and online businesses. Also, these are getting more perfection at present unlike earlier too as the online world is currently more into this kind of visual content for their needs. It is a best procedure to bring valuable transformation to your content in the form of telling effect enriched images.
Story line is something that is dragging your audiences all these days towards your content. The same is applicable while designing your infographic. You can add comedy, seriousness, enticing natures to your story line based on the type of product or theme or target audiences. You can carry it in a step by step process for this Information Graphic creation:
- Come up with a theme or story line for your content that should be appropriate for your product or service and acceptable for your target customer base.
- Select some of the stock images or create some own images those are simple and easy to understand at the same time matching well to the planned theme.
- Arrange the images in a way based on the planned story line.
- Add your story line best excerpts to the images in a way the planned story telling taking place enticingly.
- Using some of the stock icons at some of the places in the infographic can add value to the content besides making your story line idea easy to understand for the readers too.
- Bring perfect and natural integration between the images and the content without fail in your infographic.
- Now, start sharing your infographic at all the prominent places where your target audiences can be reached easily.
This is definitely easy process to carry out for all. Try this new type of visual content format for your content marketing strategy and it will always be successful in offering the best results in return.
Visual infographic approach is currently proving as a best marketing strategy for online businesses and this type of content is very successful in drawing traffic as well as to bring good volume of conversions too. Earlier, textual content used to reach to a certain extent of customers online. Now, content in the form of visual through integrated valuable information in it in the form of images and text is connecting well to every customer online. Once this connection is established, then drawing traffic and sales will always be easy for any online business. Here, vital part is not alone about this type of content effective creation, but also about its reach through all shareable mediums online.
Any product or service that is available online requires more visibility. This visibility is always successful through content marketing practices. You can create textual content or visual content, but apply something that is appreciated always well by your users. Definitely, visual content is a pioneer for this purpose. People are always looking for valuable information that is arranged with telling effect. Infographics are standing as a better medium for this purpose. Your data will be easy to present in a better understanding manner through the infographic. There are many examples in this context and well established brands too nowadays providing their products and services information through these practices too.
It is time now to deploy infographics strategically into your sales and marketing process. Here, never focus much on selling through this infographic, but present it with a valuable information well integrated in it. The information given by you should drive the reader towards your landing page to conclude some transaction without fail. This approach should be clean and serene, but never let it look like a promotional and selling activity. People are more interested and trusting the sources those are with genuine information. This psychology should be used wisely in your infographic creation approach without fail. This kind of strategy will always work well for your marketing and sales puling drive. Definitely, infographics are now better medium to convey a lot to your customers and this is resulting into rewarding in many ways for the businesses too.
Infographics Has Content Strategy
While infographics always rated as the best content strategy all over the world some of them are failing due to the poor research skills applied on this work. In fact, it is a best content strategy at present through presenting your complex topic with more telling effect using images, graphs, text and some more. It is quite imperative here to develop this visual content with attentive nature through applying right research on the topic. This type of approach will turn your visual content strategy always more successful and there are some more ways, how you can make it more effective on your task too.
- Infographics are almost like your regular content marketing strategy with the added best story telling in it using images and suitable little text intertwined well in it. It is also linkable and shareable in order to cater well for your SEO needs too.
- It is very common to apply in-depth research on the topic to gather valuable data and information for the infographic. This kind of valuable data researched and gathered is again useful for you in the creation of whitepapers as well as press releases for your digital marketing needs too.
- Infographic content strategy is best help to establish your products or services into a reliable brand online. People found and read your content through this visual format will connect quickly with your business and this will result into extended visibility as well as added branding strategy for your business too.
- Statistics always play a vital role in establishing reliability for your content, but regular textual content fails to present this statistical data in an easy to understand manner for the reader. If this kind of complex statistical data presented in visual content, then it is easy to present on your infographic with the help of bar charts, pie charts, graphs and many more. This will establish good trust and relationship between you and readers those are your prospective and existing customer base.
- Creation of visual content is nowadays not costly affair unlike earlier through the availability of free and paid templates and tools online those are designed in a way to create effective and quick infographics on any topic of your interest.
- ROI is always an important aspect to be given more concern on any of your content marketing strategy. Now, this visual content strategy is proving as effective ROI over the regular textual content marketing strategy too.
Engaging Content – Social Media Marketing
It is a very well-known fact that visual content is always a successful strategy to attain huge engagement at the various social media networks. Here, Facebook Timeline of brands with the best videos, images and infographics are the best example in this context too. It is proven that 65% above engagement increase can be witnessed with visual content over social media networks. Daily, many people from all parts of the world share very valuable content at social in the form of articles, blogs, tutorials and some more. Here, make out something different from all others does. Perhaps, infographics are the best choice here for all too.
Links sharing for the textual based content is at present old school and it is not enough to engage well your audience at present too. Your target readers at social are looking for something innovative and different than the past. Many readers are totally ignoring the textual content as they find it monotonous and time taking to follow. Here, a visual presentation in the form of infographic can gain attention from such for sure. It is definitely not a big deal and you can achieve this task through repurposing your blog content too. Add some of the related or little interesting images to present your blog content over it. This can bring desired change with your readers. Let us try it in step by step manner:
- Select a banner in the form of one block graphic for your blog content and customize it to the requirement like size and some more.
- Select a suitable template that can match well to your blog content. Make it sure that this template got in it suitable color palette and elements.
- Now customize your banner and template according to the requirement. Also, use your blog content at the certain places in a way the story telling can flow smoothly.
- Make it sure that your extra layer of text will stand out with telling effect through complementing well your template.
- Add some more visual elements those are with you in the form of images and photos and relating well to the context. Also, do not overdo it too.
- Now, save the total project as an image and it will be ready for you to share at the various social networking sites.
For Digital Marketing
Content is always an important integral part of the digital marketing strategy. It is hard to embark success online without the help of the content and right content marketing strategies. Content for this purpose is seen developing in two forms as textual and visual. Here, visual content is developed nowadays as videos, graphics, PPTs and some more. Videos are always costly affair while PPTs require special kind of approach to deliver them appropriately. In the graphical content approach, infographics are nowadays leading a head all over the world. These are gaining huge attention from the online community and standing as a best content creation approach for the successful digital marketing needs.
Textual content usage is there since ages. Nowadays, if you see the available content online, then it is significantly witnessed that the same content replicated in many forms. Very often, we see copied content too. Online readers are fed up with this kind of routine content that is available for their needs. Infographics resulted as the best answer here and online community too appreciating them to the great extent too. These are totally unique and completely away from the routine content strategies. This will keep your website as special than all others and you can give good competition to your competitors with the help of this kind of content creation strategy too.
Infographics are definitely little tough to create, when compared with the textual content creation. But, this will keep your content strategy user friendly as well as search engine friendly too. It will keep your engagement at high besides earning good search engine page rankings too. It is time now to alter and improve your content strategy keeping in mind the changing trends and changing interests of your user base. These will be easy to create down the line while beginning may be felt as little tough. Also, these are easy to share on your social media networks unlike the textual content too. Gain good attention and good business through this novice content creation strategy and be a pioneer in your field above all others.
Best Practice For Digital Marketers
Infographics are the best telling effect enriched content practice for the present day digital marketers all over the world. This is a best visual story you can offer to your target audiences to obtain in return effective engagement from all. In fact, it is a more precise way to tell your story while content strategies taking quite monotonous path. Here, the significant fact is that not all the infographics are doing real magic for the marketers due to the lacking best practices in their effective creation. Let us see some of the best practices those can turn your infographic into smashing hit online.
- Data is always a vital integral factor within your image and storytelling process in the infographic creation. So, it is imperative here to add the valid and significant data into your visual content and this will turn it into a best data driven topic that is trust worthy for the readers. Here, the idea is definitely not about presenting data enticing, but it is all about giving right voice to it in a way reader can find it easy to understand and to rely.
- Topic and theme is the next important thing after collecting the right data in right format for the presentation within the infographics. Select a right subject topic that is suitable for your data and chosen topic. Also, plan it with a best theme that is totally novice, catchy and easy to understand for all.
- Infographics are always gaining attention while those are less besides sounding as more for the readers. Understand your target audiences needs and interests and come up with a well determined communication on the infographic. Make this design smaller at the same time keeping it to deliver a lot through it. This kind of design is nowadays proven as a best practice with many instances online.
- Your picture will be more worthy with image descriptions that is supported with suitable little text in a way graphic can offer more telling effect on own. Here, your graphic is the main storytelling piece while supporting text usage is good to limit to an extent wherever there is a necessity for descriptions.
- Script and its right flow is another best practice needs to be added well in your infographic. It is always a best practice to run and rerun your script on white board as many times as possible until it reaches perfection.
- Create an easy navigation path from the infographic to the data or other info that is available at the various sources. This kind of interactive nature in your visual content will work better for your marketing needs. Also, this will allow you to keep your Call-To-Action in a perfect manner too.
Importance of Infographics
Infographics are currently best visual content online those are appreciated widely by the netizens. These are currently identified as the trendsetters at social media networks and as well as online too. Here, it is quite imperative now to understand the real reasons for the success of this visual content format. Let us see some of those reasons in detail:
- These are simple story telling concept using images and little text. This kind of simple and telling effect enriched approach is instantly connected well with the readers. Now, reading lengthy textual content is burdensome for these readers while infographics telling the same story more effectively, quickly and easily.
- These are definitely visually appealing content for the readers. Any content that is visually appealing is hard for the netizens to ignore while they tend to ignore lengthy textual content very often. Here, well-designed infographic with good images, data visualization and added little text to make story enticing is making it huge success online.
- People are creating content online in a way to be of help for their customers as well as to brand and familiarize their online products or services. This aspect is very well adhered through infographics. These are mutually beneficial in a way not wasting the time of the reader with straight forward story at the same time delivering the right word about the product.
- Social media is currently influencing the online world to a maximum extent. It is quite evident that most of the netizens always present at one or other special networking sites. It is commonly interest for the businesses to spread their word through content at the places, where there is huge presence of netizens. Here, Infographics are the best and suitable content format for these social networking platforms. People at these social medias appreciating visual content more than the textual.
- Content for the marketing needs should always be foolproof. This part very well satiated through infographics. For example, various data figures mentioned in textual format can lead to confusions while the infographics can deliver it in a meaningful data visualization format for the readers. This is making infographics as the totally foolproof and this is another important reason for their success too.