A designer is an individual who sketches ideas or say bring a thought into reality, it can be anything from web designing, fashion, product or a painting. Professional designers have creative mind and skills. They think out of their box to create an idea and bring it to existence.
Infographics are colourful representation of data; they are created to be easily understood by a reader. To create an Infographics, the designer should have enough curiosity and knowledge, he must have an eye for data, and he should also possess a creativity mind and measurable knowledge on graphic designing.
Key things to become a successful professional infographic Designer
- Curiosity and Knowledge: Curiosity is the most important skill that an Infographic designer should possess. Proper researching, collecting data and putting them together in a page needs patience and analytical thinking.
- Creative Thinking: Creating designs with data needs critical and creative thinking. One has to think of innovative and creative ways to put data in a colorful way that is readable and informative.
- Skills in graphic designing tools: Should have good knowledge of designing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel draw etc.
As companies and organization are innovating new technologies according to new generation’s requirements, Infographics are also gaining its popularity in graphic designing and data visualization. Many small, medium and big businesses are coming forward to showcase their services and products through graphical data or data visualization. The demand for Infographic designers and agencies are also rising. Data visualization and Infographics courses are becoming sought after courses in search engines.
If you are looking for a professional infographic designer or you want to showcase your skills and designs, Infographic portal is the right place. Infographic Portal showcases portfolios and works of designers all around the world. You can check the profiles and works of designers. Graphic designers can show their work and create network with other like-minded designers. Infographic portal aims to create a network of designers.
List of Popular Infographic Agencies and Designers
Name : JESS3
Website : http://jess3.com/
Description: An Agency specialized in data visualization.
Email : email@example.com
Name: Fresh Mind Ideas
Website : http://www.freshmindideas.com/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +91 735 607 5162
Name: Premium infographics
Website : https://www.premium-infographics.com/
Description: An infographic design agency dedicated to create high quality infographics.
Email : email@example.com
Submit Infographic Agency or Designer Profile For Free!
Infographic Portal does not create any infographics or run any infographic agency; we curate infographics which are available in the web, created by others (business, agency or professionals). We want to showcase works of Digital agencies and professionals. Our portal will provide a platform for showcasing their work and portfolio, which help to create a brand in the digital space.
Get your business/agency or designing portfolio listed on Infographic Portal for free.
Follow these simple guidelines:
- Who can submit: Infographic designing agency, professional Infographic designers and Infographic freelancers can submit their profile.
- Name: Make sure you give your real name or agency.
- About portfolio (summary): Please write a fresh summary of your designing agency or designing background without using promotion language and make sure it should be minimum of 100 or more words.
- Website Link: You can submit your website link, if you don’t have a website then you can submit your social profile links.
We hope you have read the above guidelines, please send your infographic business/agency or designing profile through email at : “firstname.lastname@example.org “, we will revert you back asap.