After an accident, many people mistakenly believe that filing a personal injury claim or hiring an attorney is impossible. But that is a damaging misconception that can keep deserving people from obtaining the compensation they need to rebuild their lives. Busting these myths is essential so that accident victims can seek justice and accountability.
The top 10 myths about personal injury claims and attorneys include:
- Personal injury cases take a long time.
- All cases go to trial.
- Claims are reserved for major accidents.
- Hiring a personal injury lawyer is expensive.
- Personal injury attorneys charge upfront fees.
- It’s cheaper to handle the case yourself.
- An attorney can guarantee you winning results.
- You can only get paid for bodily injuries.
- The responsible party pays for your losses out of pocket.
- I can file a personal injury claim at any time.
Don’t give up on filing a personal injury claim until you have the facts.
Infographic Source: https://the702firm.com/personal-injury/10-myths-infographic/