Although cow’s milk is still the most popular milk, it’s declining in popularity with sales expected to drop by 27% by the year 2023 from 2013. But, is cow milk the healthiest animal milk?
We sought to answer this question and found the following takeaways:
- “Healthy” is a relative term when deciding which milk is the most appropriate for you. It all depends on what you are looking for, taste profile and food tolerances.
- Goat’s milk might be more attractive if one is sensitive to cow’s milk. It is good for babies to digest when compared to formulas based on cow milk.
- Buffalo milk is high in fat, protein and overall calories and consequently makes for an perfect drink if you want to bulk up.
- Camel milk, popular in the Middle east is believed to help boost the immune system
- Zebra milk, although not readily available is the closet to human milk
Infographic Source: https://www.drinkfiltered.com/posts/best-animal-milk