Picking the right web host for your business could be a tough task. Why? Because most all web host companies promise you unlimited everything, including discount coupons and other freebies.
With this vast range of web hosting providers to choose from, chances are you might have selected a web host that is not right for your business and is charging you extravagantly for basic hosting features and thus, to help you rectify this mistake, here is an infographic that has listed down 21 warning signs of a bad host that indicates that you need to change your hosting provider right away!
Moreover, here are some of the Warning Signs that’ll help you to quickly identify whether or not your hosting provider is bad.
- Inflated renewal prices for the same hosting services.
- Lack of regular backup feature.
- Failure to provide you with essential software that you need to run your website.
- No support for SSL and other security applications.
- Limited number of programming languages.
- Ineffective security features.
- Lack of technical support.
- Lack of 24/7 customer support or no prompt response to queries or complaints.
- Limited storage space and bandwidth.
If you have noticed these signs or have been repeatedly let down by your hosting company when it comes to uptime, customer support and other basic services then it is a clear indication that you need to move your website to another reliable web hosting provider.
Also, make sure you do a complete research about the other hosting companies before you cut ties with your existing hosting provider, in order to avoid unnecessary hassle. Plus, before you choose a hosting provider it is best that you read reviews of existing customers to know how well that particular web hosting company is performing.
Now, take a look at the infographic below to make a well-informed choice!
Infographic Source: https://hostgatorcouponcode.in/signs-of-bad-webhosting/