Entrepreneurs and business owners always looking to find new business ideas. They always ready to invest in new business ideas.
Before, investing in any business they will analyze the metrics.
Metrics analysis based on customer engagement, conversion, and profit.
Here: “5 Sharing economy business ideas in 2020” has analyzed with metrics of data.
These 5 Business ideas are car rental, vacation rental, event venue sharing, equipment rental, and camp sharing. This business idea analyzed with 2019 statics, based on revenue and user engagement.
These 5 business ideas have generated more than $20 Billion. This business is more popular in the USA and upcoming popular all over countries.
5 Ways of Rental business:
- Vacation rental: You can rent your own room to others who looking to rent for a day.
- Car rental: Rent your own car to others with charge/hour.
- Event venue sharing: Rent your own space to others who looking to have an event like birthday parties, get together, and more.
- Equipment Rental: Rent your equipment to the one need of construction and other works.
- Camp sharing: You can rent your camp space to travelers.
If you are interested in knowing the statistics of the rental business, refer the infographic below: