An excellent resource if you are new to the disease and need a quick but comprehensive guide to understanding the do’s and don’ts associated with acid reflux.
More common than most people think, acid reflux can be a overcome simply by adhering to some simple strategies meaning that it does not have to control and limit their lives.
This Infographic contains information & resources relating to Acid Reflux also called gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd) and takes a look at:
- The estimated amount of individuals from around the world who suffer from the acid reflux disease
- Warning signs to look out for with the ailment
- A very precise meaning of exactly what reflux is
- Specifically what causes acid reflux disorder
- Prevention of acid reflux
- The evaluation & diagnosing gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd)
- Speaks about the long term possible risks as well as linked conditions that could be a consequence of and subjected to continued untreated gerd (gastro-esophageal reflux disease).
The guide is intended to help people who suffer from reflux to improve their lives.
Infographic source: https://www.creatingcomforts.co.uk/infographic-gastroesophageal-reflux-disease.asp