There are 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments, 19 muscles, and 250,000 sweat glands in the human foot. Bad odours, infections, blisters; feet endure all of it. And still, protection of feet is neglected.
But how do you care for your feet every day without extra efforts?
The answer is simple: Copper Compression Socks!
Copper is extremely essential for growth and proper functioning of our organs, especially the formation of red blood cells.
And, here are the major benefits of Copper Compression Socks –
- Anti-Microbial – Copper ions attack the DNA of the microbe, totally inactivating the microorganism. Hence, copper socks help avoid fungal and bacterial infections.
- Anti-Odour – Sweat is odourless, but when mixed with heat, it creates ideal thriving conditions for odour-causing germs. Copper socks kill these germs and control unpleasant smells.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Studies show that copper treats arthritis and joint pain.
- Improved Blood Circulation – Treats problems caused by poor blood flow such as venous eczema, lipodermatos+clerosis, etc.
- Durable – Copper ions do not leach. Also, benefits of copper last the lifetime of the product.
- Healthier Skin – Copper produces collagen and elastin for healthier skin.
Other Benefits –
- Moisture Management
- Thermal Regulation
- 100% Natural
Infographic Source: https://www.copperclothing.com/ultimate-guide-copper-compression-socks/