Summer is a great time for relaxation and having fun in the sun. When the semester is over, you don’t have to worry about how to find enough time to complete your numerous college papers or where to find a good cheap paper writing service to get help so you may want to get a job to have little extra cash to survive the school year. After all, you need money to pay tuition and rent during the Fall semester.
But if you have found a summer job, summertime will present its own set of challenges, and your struggles will continue. Actually, working full time during summer months is killer, and you may forget about your social life and relaxing by the pool. Here are some struggles you’ll recognize if you have worked hard this summer.
- You can’t go to the late night parties and have fun with your friends during a week because you have to get up early the next morning and go to work. So you typically have to leave a club when an exciting party has just started.
- Even if you manage to find time to go out with your friends, you are likely to feel so tired and exhausted after working full-time during the day that your only wish is to go to bed and have a good night sleep. At the same time, it may be difficult to maintain a sleep schedule, and you may struggle with sleeping in.
- Often, you start making great plans to go out after work, but, as a rule, you get so tired at the end of the day that you give up that idea and stay at home instead.
- You can’t wear swimsuits and crop tops every day. Instead, you struggle to find the appropriate business casual outfit for the weather every morning so your closet may look like a disaster zone.
- On the weekends, you can’t make up your mind how to find enough time to have fun and to relax and to have a good rest to get prepared for the week ahead. Is it possible to squeeze in tons of activities in just 48 hours and still have time for a nap?
- Sometimes, your weekends are simply wasted because you don’t have enough energy to do anything or leave your house. Feeling exhausted, you just try to recover from the crazy busy week. That means you may not leave your bed for most of the day doing online shopping and watching Netflix.
- Instead of keeping a healthy diet because you want to get the perfect slim body for summer, you eat snacks to survive the grueling 9-to-5 because you often feel bored to death.
- You stuck inside at work and can’t do your usual summer activities. That’s why you spend less money on fun than on commuting to work. You feel unhappy when you are stuck inside on a beautiful day and wish you could be lying in the sun at the beach.
- You may start crying, feeling so unhappy as you scroll through Instagram and see great photos of fun places that your friends and acquaintances are going.
- You may get jealous when you look at photos of your friends that are having fun during spontaneous beach trips so you may even start to hate them a little bit.
- You often gaze out of the windows because of the strong desire to be in the sunshine and smell the fresh air. You may even start wondering if it is possible to get tan at this point.
- Your family members and friends may start thinking that you are a workaholic. You always refuse to see your friends and join them when they have fun and answer that you can’t do it because you have to work instead. Sometimes, you may think that you have really become a workaholic.
- Feeling bored with the working routine, being financially distressed, and having no fun, you may even want to quit your job. You are young and want to be free and wild. It’s so dull to worry about the money.
- There are only two things that can help you stay motivated – the money you earn to pay your living expenses and your strong desire to succeed in your career.
Working full time in summer is hard but, at the same time, it is rewarding because it will give you a different perspective on your college experience. You’ll understand what it means to be an independent person. Of course, you’ll feel stressed and exhausted all the time, but you will end the summer with a lot of money. And the good thing is that, after all this hard work, you will be able to afford to have an epic vacation that you deserve.