The saddest event we can hear over the news when someone met an accident by riding a motorcycle. It can be painful when it happens to your family or friends. A motorcycle accident is killing more than thousands of rider every week.
However, it can prevent when driving safely on the road. Riders should obey the traffic rules in order to have a safe trip and maximize motorcycle injuries and death.
The infographic is a reminder of how people get rid of any cause of accidents while driving.
Here are some tips you should know:
- Always wear proper rider’s gear before driving.
- There are accident prone areas.
- Alcohol intoxication can put your life to danger.
- As per statistics, there is a 30% fatal accident caused by alcohol.
- Be a responsible driver.
- Avoid trucks and trailers on the road.
- Make yourself visible when driving.
- Do not go at the blind spot of large vehicles.