If you want your products to be constantly in demand, you need to keep up with the times and comply with new technologies. If you do not increase the volume and speed of document circulation, you risk being left behind the advanced competitors. Electronic signature technology helps to increase the workflow significantly. At the same time, it saves you energy and money. Well, why don`t you use it?
The Meaning and the Legacy of Electronic Signature
An electronic signature is the technology that allows confirming and validating contracts, documents, or agreements. It is a digital equivalent of a handwritten signature. The technology is officially confirmed and approved at the state level of many authorities, such as
- Costa Rica
- European Union
- South Africa
- The UK
- The U.S.
In the United States, it is validated by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. Therefore, all the papers that include an electronic signature are legally binding.
The Main Advantages
An electronic signature has certain benefits over the handwritten way of signing. There are some of them.
- Improved safety: An electronic file with your signature on it is almost impossible to forge and steal thanks to automatic protection. A high-quality electronic signature provider must hold an SSL technology certificate. It well encrypts all users’ data, excluding the possibility of using them. Besides, you are aware of all transactions with documents with your signature on them. You can follow the history online and receive notifications if needed.
- Total economy: The introduction of electronic signature saves both time and money. You do not have to spend hours flying just to validate the contract. Also, there is no need to print and scan a pile of papers (and spend money on it).
- Convenience: You may sign a document from anywhere. There is a mobile version, and you can install it on any device. Therefore, you may quickly and easily sign contracts on the go. Also, your partners do not have to install an app to sign a file. They can just open it and upload a signature.
- Reduced paper use: Providing your firm with an electronic signature significantly decrease paper use. As a result, fewer trees are cut down, and the impact on nature is reduced.
How to Choose a Reliable Provider?
If you decided to implement an electronic signature, you have to pitch upon the quality resource. Currently, there are hundreds of services providing an electronic signature. To choose the one easily, follow some selection criteria:
- Years of operating: The older the company, the more experience it has. Better is to choose providers with 5+ years of background.
- The number of clients: It does not matter how long the firm operates if it has zero users. For online platforms, a great number of clients is a hundred of thousand and more.
- Satisfaction rating: Read customer reviews on reputable platforms, like Capterra, Trustpilot, or G2.
- Awards and certificates: International trusted awards confirm the status and quality. It is very good if the platform is noted 2-3 years in a row. It shows the stability of the services.
- Prices: Providers often offer several pricing layers for small firms and huge enterprises. The cheapest plan usually starts from $10. To make the whole review, you need to correlate the pricing with the number and quality of options.
- Features: Generally, the more features the company provides, the better. But all of them have to be useful and satisfy all the users` needs.
SignNow is a trustworthy platform that provides an electronic signature. The company was found in 2011, and for now, it managed to expand its potential to the global level. Currently, it has more than 20,000,000 users all over the globe, and this number continues to grow.
Customers` satisfaction level is approved by high rates on the review platforms. SignNow has over 1,000 reviews in total and possesses an overall rating of 4,6 out of 5.
The company was awarded many times for the quality of services. It owns such rewards as:
- Top 20 Digital Signature Software 2020
- Leader Winter 2021
- Leader Fall best Software Awards 2020
- Top 50 products for sales 2019
- Top 25 Software 2016
SignNow pricing is very attractive on the contrary to similar companies. You may choose between three levels: Business for $8 per one user per month, Business Premium for $15, and Enterprise for $30. Let`s compare the cheapest pricing with other providers:
- DocuSign – $10 per user per month
- ZohoSign – $10
- AdobeSign – $9, 99
- HelloSign – $13
- Citrix RightSignature – $11
- DigiSigner – $10
- Formstack Sign – $15, 95
- Signmee – $20.
As you can see, SignNow offers one of the cheapest set off features among competitors. Despite the low cost, the quality of services always remains high. This engages more and more clients and allows the company to remain at the top of the market.
SignNow owns more than 25 signing features in total. All of them are included in the Enterprise plan, which avails both standard features and exclusive offers. Let`s take a look at some:
- Mobile application for Android and iOS
- Tracking history
- Unlimited templates
- Sending a file to multiple receivers at once
- Signing link to print or copy the document
- Payment fillable checkmark
- Exclusive branding
- Advanced safety
These are just a few of the options available. You can make a monthly or yearly subscription. Remember, an annual subscription saves you an additional 60%. If you can’t decide on a tariff, use a free seven-day trial and taste them.
Implementing an electronic signature can bring a lot of benefits to you and your business. Choose a quality provider and enter the top of the companies on the world market!