If you’re a freelance artist, here are a couple of tips and tricks that every freelance artist should employ:
- Build your portfolio across different domains and projects.
- Make sure you have a set of base rates that you can refer to for proposing to clients.
- Avoid distractions and spend time improving your skills.
- Use watermarks when submitting freelance job websites.
- Always get feedback from your clients.
- Use apps which make your life simpler.
- Check out Asana for time-management,
- Skillshare for improving your skill-set
- Install FlyFin to automate your tax filings!
Check out the FlyFin app at : flyfin.tax
Infographic Source: https://flyfin.tax/blog/introduction-to-quarterly-taxes-for-artists