- When you are looking for somewhere to put your safe make sure you check out the moisture levels.
- Use a dehumidifier if necessary if moisture levels are too high.
- You do not need to keep the guns in cases or padded sleeves once they are inside the safe.
- Even if your safe is fire proof don’t keep it in places that fires may break out such as the kitchen.
- Ensure that the locks on the safe are solid and cannot be easily opened by a child.
- Make sure the safe is in a location where it will not get blocked by obstacles if you need to get at it quickly in an emergency.
- It can be a good idea to practice accessing the safe at night without turning the light on.
Infographic Source: https://gunsafeable.com/top-seven-tips-using-gun-safe/
Very nice infographic about gun safety. I found an informative blog about it. If anyone reads that blog so it will help to choose the best gun safe. Personally I like that blog very much. I wish you guys also like that.
Very nice infographic about gun safe. I found a informative blog about it. If anyone read that blog so it will help to choose best gun safe. Personally I like that blog very much. Wish you guys also like that.