Wet rooms are a fantastic way to add that relaxing, classy spa-like and luxury hotel feel to any house or apartment.
Having a wet room installed will instantaneously create a wow factor and increase the value of your property, as it becomes an impressive interior feature to prospective buyers.
A wet room opens up the bathroom or ensuite area, adding to an overall fresh and modern appearance creating a more appealing space.
Being fully waterproofed showering spaces, easy to access and to clean, wet rooms also add essential functionality and practicality features to the bathroom.
- But what makes a luxury wet room?
- What are its main characteristics and benefits?
- How to make a wet room waterproof?
- How much space is need for a wet room?
- Can a wet room/walk in shower replace an existing bathtub or shower?
This infographic from Odyssey Bathrooms tries to answer those questions and inspire you to create your own luxury showering space.
Infographic Source: https://www.odysseybathrooms.ie/news/wet-rooms-the-essential-guide-infographic