The skin health is an important issue – there are people who simply want to look good, but there are also people that have serious conditions from which they suffer. Whichever the case, being healthy is easy. If you’re a nature person, you might want to check out the best oils for the skin:
Best oils for the skin
- Tea Tree: The first matter of our review is the Tea Tree. It is one of the best essential oils for acne, fairly easy to get, and mostly serves as a purifier. If you have acne problems, this is one of the best ways to get rid of them.
- Jasmine Oil: If used alone you might not get the desired effect, but if you pair it with any other skincare lotion, your skin will be reinvigorated and healed. Ideal for people with delicate skin.
- Lemongrass: Lemongrass is mainly used to minimize pores and prevent potential damage. It can be used as a substitute for a toner and is best used directly on the face when your pores emerge.
- Peppermint: Perhaps as efficient as Tea Tree, Peppermint oil can treat your skin and allergies in no time. It cools the skin when applied, so if you have burns or irritation you should always try it first.
- Chamomile: The chamomile oil can be manufactured at home – simply mill a couple of flowers and apply to the desired location on your skin. If we compare it to the other oils, it resembles jasmine oil the most.
- Carrot Seed: Carrot seed oil is mainly used as a sunscreen oil. It minimizes the damage and inflammation caused by sunburns, and it is famous for its rejuvenating properties.
- Ylang-ylang: This oil is quite different from the rest. People with delicate skin would find it very useful as it can be used to normalize oily and dry skin.
- Sandalwood: If your skin is dry, Sandalwood is your best option. It provides your skin with sufficient moisture, reinvigorating it and healing at the same time.
- Coriander: Mainly used to remove blackheads, Coriander has many uses besides that. When applied on the skin it cleans it up ad refreshes it. People with delicate skin won’t have a problem if they opt for this oil.
- Rose: This essential oil smells good and works great. It normalizes the skin when applied, and it can easily replace your skin toner. Ideal for any skin type.
For more information on the best essential oils for skin, take a look at the infographic below: