Luzon has many wonderful destinations for every traveler out there. But among Luzon’s most popular destinations, the city of Tagaytay has always been a favorite place for quick getaways and staycation. Especially, for those living in the National Capital Region.
It is a great destination where visitors can enjoy their time whether they are with friends, family, or even by themselves. More than the stunning sites, and cool climate, the foods that various themed restaurants offer make the best smdc staycation in Tagaytay.
The city is guaranteed to provide people with many choices of foods to try and restaurants to dine into that deliver the best gastronomical experience. Check out some of the best restaurants in Tagaytay with aesthetically pleasing views that are worthy to be on your Instagram feed.
- Memory Lane Country Diner – This restaurant’s appearance will surely take you back in time as it is designed like a house in the 50s-60s era. The whole place boosts a homey and comfortable vibe with a garden and porch on the outside. Its interior design is based on American colonial architecture and retro-style which is a perfect addition to anyone’s Instagram feed.
- Bag of Beans – One of the most famous cafés in Tagaytay with a marvelous view is the Bag of Beans. This café has five branches within and near the city and each has different interior designs, perfect for enjoying meals and taking pictures. Their menu consists of breakfast meals, Filipino desserts, and refreshing beverages.
- Café Voi La – The name of this restaurant is coined from the Vietnamese term “boi la” which translates to “cook with leaves”, and also taken from the French word “Voila”, used as an expression to convey satisfaction. It is an Asian-inspired restaurant as seen in its interior and menu. The owner Ica Manalo Sebastian said she gets ingredients in their dishes from her travels.
- Antonio’s Restaurant – For people looking for a fine dining experience, this is the best restaurant in Tagaytay to dine in. It is a well-renowned establishment in the city that reflects timeless elegance in its aesthetics and cuisine. Its interior showcases Spanish colonial-themed architecture, oozing with charm and sophistication.
- Balay Dako – Its name is taken from the Negrense term which means “big house” and features a Filipino-Spanish Villa with a majestic view of Taal lake. Balay Dako is a sister establishment of Antonio’s restaurant but offers a completely different dining experience. If you want a restaurant with native Filipino cuisine, this is the place for you.
- Don Limone Napa Grill – This restaurant is inspired by Napa Valley, California’s vineyard and wineries. The place is adorned by lush greeneries from outdoors to its interiors. It also showcases a rustic-style architecture, spacious mural dining hall, and impressive wine display.
- The NEST Tagaytay – For a cozy and friendly ambiance, this restaurant is a great place for families. People can relax while taking in the refreshing breeze and marveling at the scenic view, all while laying back in their wooden nest-like egg chairs.
The best staycation in Tagaytay will only be possible if people were to visit one of the city’s most instagrammable restaurants, which can further enhance their travel experience.
Read this blog from Staycation Tagaytay to learn about the Best Instagram-worthy restaurants in Tagaytay.