Social Media Marketing is effective for a lot of reasons, but mostly because there are certain things that people check when they look at the social media accounts of certain companies—and these are:
- 49% check for Popularity. You know how most people only buy from a certain shop when they know that the said brand has a great following? That’s because popularity matters!
- 48% check for Interaction. They want to know whether the brand has great customer service or not.
- 20% check for the Number of Followers. Most customers believe that if a brand has great social media following, it means that it is reputable.
- 28% check for Updates. This way, they would know whether there are promos, events, and the like.
- And, 38% believe that not having a social media profile means that a company might not be so successful—because it means that they couldn’t adapt to the times!